2. There\’s a lot of work, but I can (deal/handle) it.
3. I was (hired/heard) last month.
4. They (fired/failed) two of my co-workers, and I\’m afraid I might be next.
5. I work (at/in) sales.
6. My (commute/communion) (= the time it takes me to get to work) isn\’t so bad.
7. The company has a reputation for treating their (employees/employed) well.
8. I usually don\’t eat in the (lunchroom/lunch-zone). I go out to eat.
9. The dress (code/cut) is casual.
10. I\’m thinking about (quitting/stopping) my job.