Sangkolan.com – How to Activate and Set up I iPhone for Beginners. Turn on and set up your new iPhone over an internet connection. You can also set up your iPhone by connecting it to a computer. If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or another Android device, you can transfer your data to the new iPhone.
Notes. If your iPhone is distributed or managed by another company or organization, contact your administrator for setup instructions. For general information, visit the Apple at Work website.
Also read : 6 Simple Steps to Use Iphone for Beginner
Prepare the settings
To make surfing settings possible, consider the following items:
- Internet connection via Wi-Fi network (network name and password may be required) or mobile data service via carrier
- Your Apple ID and password; if you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one during setup
- Your credit or debit card account information if you want to add the card to Apple Pay during setup.
- Your previous iPhone or backup your device if you are transferring your data to a new device
Advice. If you don’t have enough space to back up your device, iCloud will give you as much as you need to do a free temporary backup for three weeks after you buy your iPhone. On your previous device, go to Settings> General> Transfer or reset [device]. Tap Start, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your Android device if you stream your Android content data
Also read : Line Pay Money App by LINE Pay Corporation
Turn on and set up your iPhone
1. Press and hold the side button or the Sleep / Wake button (depending on model) until the Apple logo appears.
Side button or Sleep / Wake button on three different iPhone models.
If your iPhone does not turn on, you thought you need to charge the battery. For more information, see the article Apple Support If iPhone Does Not Turn On or Drops.
2. Perform one of these actions:
- Tap Install Manually, then follow the on-screen setup instructions.
- If you have an iPhone, iPad, or other iPod touch with iOS 11, iPadOS 13, or later, you can use Quick Start to set up a new device automatically. Keep the two devices close together, then follow the on-screen instructions to securely copy many of your settings, preferences, and iCloud Keychain. You can then restore the remaining data and content to the new device from the iCloud backup.
- Or, if both devices are running iOS 12.4, iPadOS 13, or later, you can transfer all data from the previous device to your new device wirelessly. Keep your device close by and connect it to a power source until the migration process is complete.
- You can also transfer your data using a cable connection between your devices. See the Apple Support article. Use Quick Start to transfer your data to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- During setup, if you are blind or have low vision, you can triple-click the side button (on iPhone with Face ID) or triple-click the Home button (on other iPhone models) to activate VoiceOver, the screen reading feature. You can also double -tap the screen with three fingers to activate Zoom. See Getting Started Features Accessible on an iPhone.
That is the way How to Activate and Set up I Phone for Beginners.