Modul Belajar Seleksi PPPK Bahasa Inggris English for Public Information
Modul Belajar Seleksi PPPK Bahasa Inggris English for Public Information – This module entitles English for Public Information. Based on its name, this module is arranged to make you, as the English learners and as the English teachers know and understand on how to learn and teach English for public Information.
This module will also explore about comprehension and ability of short functional texts. You will be introduced to the concept of public notice, post and banners, texts of graphic organizers, and texts of infographic.
You will be asked to observe kinds of sample of public notice, posts and banners, graphic organizers, and infographic in Indonesia. You have to make a product of public notice, posts and banners, graphic organizers, and infographic.
|Modul Belajar Seleksi PPPK Bahasa Inggris English for Public Information|
Pembelajaran 1: Teori Belajar
Pembelajaran 2: Karakter Peserta Didik
Pembelajaran 3: Keterampilan Berpikir Tingkat Tinggi
Pembelajaran 4: Desain Pembelajaran
Pembelajaran 5: Dasar Komunikasi
Pembelajaran 6: Konsep Penilaian
Pembelajaran 7: Pengembangan Potensi Peserta Didik
What will you learn from English for Public Information ?
1. knowledge to engage in social functions in contextually acceptable short functional text structures and lexico-grammatical features
2. the social functions, text structures, and lexico-grammatical features of a number of short functional texts in regard to the contexts of situation
3. the differences and similarities between a number of short functional texts from varied contexts of situation, in regard to the social functions, text structures, and lexico- grammatical features
4. how to produce short functional texts with contextually acceptable social functions, with contextually acceptable text structures and lexicogrammatical features.
This module, English for Public Information, aims to help you to
1. have better knowledge particularly in some types of short functional texts.
2. understand four types of short functional texts whose social functions are to inform, warn, remind the readers – public notice text, posters and banners, graphic organizers, and infographics.
3. familiarize you with all language skills in English, namely Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
4. have a higher order thinking by being creative to create samples of public notice, posters and banners, graphic organizers, and infographics.
you can download This module entitles English for Public Information below
=DOWNLOAD= Module English for Public Information
Modul Selanjutnya : English for Personal Information