Sangkolan.com – Investment is not just saving money in the bank, buying a house or gold. One form of investment can also be done by buying shares . How to buy stocks for beginners? Check out the following explanation.
Stocks have become one of the most popular types of investment lately. Stocks can also be used as short-term and long-term investments.
Before deciding to buy shares, of course, there are several things that you should pay attention to, one of which is how to buy and sell shares .
Here is information that will discuss how to buy stocks easy for beginners.
How to Buy Stocks Offline and Online
You need to know that there are two ways to buy shares, namely online and offline. There are several sequences or steps that you must do when buying shares, below are the procedures for buying shares that you should know:
How to Buy Stocks Offline
- If you buy shares offline, you are required to go to the securities company office with several files such as ID card, NPWP, savings book and stamp duty.
- Next, fill in the registration form as an investor in the capital market that has been provided by the securities company
- The third step is to deposit initial funds, each potential investor is required to deposit a certain amount of money to the investor’s fund account number or RDI. Generally, the minimum amount that must be deposited as initial funds varies, depending on the policies and conditions of each securities company
- After the registration has been processed, you will be given a kind of code containing the transaction Pin, Password and User ID that you can use to access and make transactions for buying and selling shares belonging to securities companies.
- You can start to buy and sell shares
How to Buy Stocks Online
One of the impacts of technological advances is that you can buy shares anywhere and anytime only through your cellphone, here is how to buy shares online:
- The first step you have to do is determine a stock broker, you can search through the official website of the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX)
- Next you will be asked to fill out an online account opening form and complete personal data such as full name, mobile number and email
- In addition to opening a stock account with a broker, you are also required to create a Customer Fund Account (RDN), at this stage you will be asked for an ID card as one of the complementary requirements
- The fourth step is to make a capital deposit before you can buy and sell shares
List of Websites and Applications for Buying and Selling Shares
There are several websites and applications that you can access to buy and sell shares as follows:
- BEST BCA Sekuritas
- POEMS ProTrader
- Trima Apps
- MOST Mandiri Sekuritas
- MNC Trade New
- ESOne Equator Swarna Securities
- Sinarmas Securities Online Trading
List of Websites and Apps to Monitor the Stock Exchange
Here are some websites that you can access to monitor the stock market, monitoring the stock market is something you need to do before deciding to buy shares of a particular company.
- Yahoo Finance
- Seeking Alpha
- Trading Economics
- Google Finance
That’s the easy way to buy stocks for beginners. Pay attention to each of the components above, lest you get trapped by buying fried stocks and don’t really understand the company’s fundamentals. (This article has been previously published in this source)